perfect place for a Fieldtrip
Frank Phillips not only cared for children, he felt a deep responsibility to share the history of our country and our state with future generations. Today at Woolaroc, the mission and dream of Frank Phillips lives on. From our annual Kidsfest each June, to our Animal Barn and our new Children's Playground, they all serve as extensions of the mission.
Learning through fun
For the children, having fun at Woolaroc is a learning process. From the baby animals to our playground toys, each one is a reminder of the history of the ground they play on. Only a few steps away from the Playground are the front doors to the incredible museum, and behind those doors lives the magic of the ages, a storybook of dreams, and a journey that rivals the greatest fiction.
Experience the magic of Woolaroc
But these stories are real. They are part of Woolaroc and part of Frank Phillips — and now they are part of our children. Children love Woolaroc, for here MAGIC still happens every day! Welcome home … to Woolaroc.
Thank you for choosing Woolaroc! We are glad that you and your students have chosen to visit us. Please take the time to review the following guidelines and share them with your students, teachers, and chaperones to allow for a great visit for everyone. If you have any questions, please contact our Event Coordinator at 918-336-0306 ext.14.
- Students may not bring pencils or pens into the buildings. An adult using a clipboard may take notes or write down quiz answers for the students.
- Your group will be sharing the facilities with other groups and other guests, so please treat everything and everyone with respect.
- Absolutely no running or loud voices in the buildings. Groups may be asked to leave if this becomes a problem.
- No food or drink allowed in the museum. Please have your students leave their backpacks and lunches in the vehicle, rather than bringing them into the building.
- This is VERY important, please do not ever touch any of the art or sculptures, as the oil on people’s hands can cause serious damage to the priceless art.
- Outside sculptures and petrified wood fountain are not to be climbed on, even for photo opportunities.
- Sadly, shoplifting in the Gift Shop has been a growing problem the last few years. Please monitor your group closely and help us avoid what can be an embarrassing situation for everyone!
Please share this information with other teachers and parents that will be coming to Woolaroc. We look forward to your visit and hope that your students have a wonderful experience at Woolaroc!